Monday, June 4, 2007

Something to Blog About

"I'm 4 years old!"
The days really do last forever, but the years fly by. I cried putting her to bed the night before, "Peyton, I just don't want you to get older." As she cuddles my head to her chest and strokes my hair, "It's okay mom, I'm gonna grow up but Reese will still be a kid." So true Peyton, so true.


But, what a Happy Birthday it was. The sun never came out for the swim "mermaid" party, but that didn't seem to bother anybody under the age of 5. Watching P and her buddies talk, play, laugh really IS the sweetest thing. And then when it's time for bed... "It was a great day, mom. I loved my mermaid party." As my friend Erin would say, "Now that's something to blog about."














3 comments:

Liz Laubach said...

What's Brett doing in the floatee?

Joanna said...

How do you catch such great pictures?! You're a natural blogger...
Great party, by the way. The hostess was SO relaxed!

Erin Burns said...

Liz - you crack me up! Great pics T. We had so much fun!