Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Time Flies...

First day of Preschool 2007


















First day of Sams House 2005


Time flies when you're a preschooler. Last 'First Day of Preschool'... ever. Kindergarten next year, hard to imagine. She was just a little 2-year-old going to her first day of Sam's and now she's a big 4-year-old going to her LAST year of preschool! Makes this mommy SO sad, but so exicted that she's going to the same preschool I did!
"I know mom, you went to school here. You already told me that." --Peyton


2 comments:

Joanna said...

You should be so proud of that big girl. She is beautiful and smart and indpendent and creative and... well, so many other qualities will unfold for her in school.

Nana said...

Watching these little girls grow so fast makes me cherish every moment I spend with them. I love them dearly.